At The Gaming Reaper, the security and privacy of your data are not only important to you but us as well. We gather and process the personal data of our users to help you enjoy a great gaming experience, and make the gaming options easily accessible to the users.
How the Personal Data is Collected by The Gaming Reaper?
The personal data is collected and gathered in the ways listed below:
When you register for the gaming platform by submitting your email address, creating a guest account to participate in the game for a short period, or enter personal information, we gather personal data to recollect your preferences and offer you the in-game options according to your preferences. In essence, this is the Registration Information category.
As you use the website, play the game, make in-game purchases, customize according to your preferences, we collect and store your data according to the webpages and options you have gone through.
The data is also collected through your payment methods and checkout process. We provide several rules and regulations regarding any issues you might face with the checkout. As you go through the payment procedure, we collect your payment and shipping information.
Why does The Gaming Reaper Collect the Personal Data?
We incorporate data collection for the following purposes:
- To personalize your gaming experience, and help you discover your preferred in-game options
- To monitor the website’s technical functionality by considering how our users use the platform and use the collected information for making improvements
- To offer technical support by responding to the user inquiries related to any issues
- To prevent and avoid fraudulent and illegal activities
- To alert the users about updates to The Gaming Reaper
- To solicit user response to improve our platform and personalize user experience
- To target advertising according to any permissions granted or evoked
- To notify you about in-game updates and developments
- To enforce and implement The Gaming Reaper’s Service Terms
More information on how Ezoic collects data can be found here.
How The Gaming Reaper Protects Your Personal Data?
The Gaming Reaper enforces hard-driven security measures for protecting the security of users’ information both on-site and in-game. We are devoted to the course of user information protection.
While we integrate rational precautions and measures against the security breaches on our website and databases, but internet transmission is never entirely secure. We will assist you in data recovery and security, but we do not guarantee that you will be completely secure from hacking, unauthorized access, data loss, or other security breaches. Therefore, we suggest you take the necessary steps for keeping your information and data secure and safe at The Gaming Reaper.
Once you sign in and enter the payment method, GamingReaper.net encrypts the data transmission through ‘SSL’ (secured socket layer). Once we receive your information and data, we integrate various security features and procedures to try preventing unauthorized access or fraudulent activities.
How The Gaming Reaper Transfers Personal Data?
Users have the rights and access to the following:
- Accessing personal data
- Updating personal data
- Restricting the usage of personal data
- Objecting to the usage of personal data
- Objecting to the suggestions and automated information
- Objecting to direct advertising
- Harboring your personal information
- Erasing personal data
How Personal Data Used by The Gaming Reaper Can be Controlled?
To restrict the collection of your personal information data at The Gaming Reaper, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org,